Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Also, I just learned that the COMS building has an entire newsroom set-up complete with a green screen that is open to all students. I still want our "on-the-scene scenes" and interviews to be with a natural background but I think it would be a good idea to shoot our newsroom scenes there if possible. I'll be calling (because the weather is so bad) to see if there's a time we can use it tomorrow around three.


Well so far no luck on the coms newsroom hunt! Everyone I've called kept saying I don't know call this other person. And the last person I talked to said to call Bruce --something incoherent-- at this number. Well, Bruce apparently does not like answering his phone or is out at the moment and doesn't have a voicemail. SO, I will try again later and I might actually walk up there (the mass coms building) when it's not raining. But what I did find out is that the room is unavailable at around three because that's when they do Falcon Flicks (which is when Molly said she could do her part). So we might not even use it which will be okay if we can't because I can make a faux newsroom with the supplies that I have. Just let me know what you guys think.


Also, typed-up script coming shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment