Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Hey guys, so I'm looking at our time schedule and we really need to finish the script by the end of this weekend. I'll gladly help with any ideas and be a part of the brainstorming process of how to develop our narrative but I can't write it myself and do the video--that'll just be too much. That being said, I would suggest our writers get together sometime this week and/or weekend and knock it out. That way I have at least a week to put everything together (including getting last minute footage we need) as well as editing. Maybe the writers and I should get together and actually meet (Friday, perhaps?) so we're all on the same page in terms of our direction. I'll gladly bring anything written that I have as well as any ideas I've been thinking on. But like I said we really need to have that done by the end of this weekend so we have enough time to make a quality video. Let me know what you guys think and what your schedules look like and I'll gladly try to find a time where we can all meet. Sorry I won't be in class tomorrow my job is really getting in the way of things right now. Still, hopefully this script/narrative can be something you guys discuss tomorrow in class. I'll try to stay in contact via text as well. See you guys soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment