Sunday, April 22, 2012

Hey Guys!

So the video is finished except for the background music which I'll be adding shortly. If you'd like to see the movie don't hesitate to let me know and I'll let you see it! What we need to work on now is getting our group portfolio together. Because all of us spent a lot of time gathering pictures and footage I'm going to put all of our footage on a single USB stick to turn in with our portfolio. Also, it would be wise write on a sheet of paper all of the work that you've done and the journey you've been through during this process since many of us were hesitant to post our every move on the blog. It doesn't have to be long--a bullet-point list would probably do just fine. Again, I really appreciate everyone's hard work and cooperation. I think this project has gone really well!

Remember--tomorrow I need everyone to put all of their footage on the group USB and give me a sheet describing what they've done throughout the project.

Feel free to stop by tonight if you'd like to see the video.

-Rachael

No comments:

Post a Comment