Monday, April 23, 2012

Interview with Perrin

So when I went to Joe's Italian I peer pressured my friend Perrin Windham into coming with me so I could hear about more than just what I ordered and Perrin being the great friend she is, caved to my pressure and tagged along. I sat her down when we got back and asked her a few questions about how she felt about the restaurant and here's the short interview I did with her...


1.      What did you eat?
I had the Lasagna.
2.      Did you like it?
The portion size was great, not so much on the taste. It tasted like Ragu tomato sauce to me.
3.      How did you like the bread that they brought out?
I liked it a lot, it was probably the best thing they had to be honest.
4.      Did you get an appetizer? If so, how was it?
Kind of, I just ordered a salad with my entrée. The salad was good, even though the Italian dressing I got was gross.
5.      How was the price?
It was a little pricey for the quality of the food, my plate alone was almost $15 before the tip.
6.      Would you back again?
Probably, it was pretty good. And I didn’t have a chance to try their desserts which looked awesome.
7.      Overall, would you give it a thumbs up or a thumbs down?
I think they worked enough to earn a thumbs up.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment